ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems - Requirements
Every year, more and more organizations decide to use this standard as an important quality management tool.
As the most important standard for quality management, it is widely used and well-known not only in industry but also among service providers and public authorities.
Organizations of all sizes and industries can provide evidence through certification by an accredited certification body such as DeuZert®
- to be able to consistently deliver products and services that meet customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements,
- to focus on increasing customer satisfaction and
- to master risks and opportunities and thus to achieve continuous improvement.
The DeuZert® certificate according ISO 9001:2015 is an effective and confidence-building instrument
- to improve one's own competitiveness,
- to create trust with customers and thus generating higher business opportunities as well as
- to be able to demonstrate an effective quality management system when awarding public contracts.
The procedure of the DeuZert® certification provides:
- Offer based on a standardized questionnaire
- Mandating the certification
- Optional pre-audit
- Planning the certification audit
- Stage 1 audit as a priority documentation check for certification ability
- Stage 2 audit with final audit report
- Decision on certification in the DeuZert (R) Certification Committee
- Certificate issue for three years
- two calendar-year surveillance audits from the following year
- Re-certification audit with an extension of the certificate for another three years [on request]
The following references can be used to request an offer and for further information:
The linchpin of the standard is the process-oriented approach, which includes the plan-do-check-act model. All key processes of the organization are influenced by that.
In addition, the following seven quality management principles work:
1) Customer focus
3) Engagement of people
4) Process approach
6) Evidence-based dicision making
7) Relationship management
Iinformation about ISO 9001:2008
From March 15, 2018, no activities may be performed worldwide with respect to ISO 9001: 2008! This includes conducting surveillance audits, checking non-conformance elimination, certification decisions, etc.
From September 15, 2018, no accredited certification in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 has to exist worldwide!
Current status: 27/07/2021